7/26/11

New Limited Items

Roblox has made three classic hats limited. The Chair Racing Intern , Gentlemen of Stratus, and Beach Day. The Chair Racing Intern is the most expensive of the three. The lowest sell is selling for 199,000 robux. I highly doubt anyone will buy it for that much. If you have 199,000 robux I would strongly suggest saving 100k more to go buy yourself a snazzy dominos. The hat was obtained through a contest a while back. The Gentlemen of Startaus was also obtained through a contest. It is currently selling at around 250-300 robux. If you like top hats then this hat is for you. The last hat I will talk about is Beach Day.  It is currently selling for 250 robux. Like the other two hats, the beach hat was obtained through a roblox contest.Thanks for reading. Have any suggestions on limited hats for me to critique and give my personal opinion on? Follow me on Twitter. I am @Deltaforce96.






1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for this information.
For more about Roblox APK
Roblox Codes
Roblox PS4
Roblox Hack Codes
Roblox Mobile APP

Post a Comment