7/17/11

Interview with HykarouShiiara

Question 1: How did you learn about ROBLOX?
You mean how did I find roblox? Basically I saw an ad on another site that I was addicted to, and convinced me to make an account
here.

Question 2: How long have you been on?
Orginally Jan. 2009(ChronXLegacy), then I made this account(HykarouShiiara)in Feb. 2009. Basically a Jan 09'er

Question 3: How much has Roblox changed since you joined?
When Roblox released the making of Clans or groups, it has changed dramatically or Sky Rocketed.

Question 4: On a scale of one to ten how much do you enjoy building?
Score of 10 as the best.

Question 5: On a scale of one to ten how much do you enjoy scripting?
Cant script much, give it a 8 because of the difficulty.

Question 6: On a scale of one to ten how much do you enjoy playing the games?
7, alot of games are not as good as they used to be these days.
I perfer games that were made very well and scripted well.

Question 7: Are there any game you would recommend?
Underground War, Sword fighting Tournament, Survival 404, Wingz World IV, Base War, Mining Sector R033D, and my personal Pocono Motor Speedway if you like racing.

Question 8: Have you ever heard of TheCurrentRobloxNews?
Not familiar with it. :/

Question 9: If so do you have any feedback?
No

0 comments:

Post a Comment