7/23/11

Game review: Flight Simulator (Mountain Island) By Kelvyn10!

Hey everyone! I found a good game, that actually DESERVES to be on the first page, unlike those last reviews, but hasn't been discovered yet.


Idea of the game: 8.93/10


It's a great game! The only reason it didn't get a 10, was because I visited a game before he made this, but he had no idea about that other game. It also doesn't have as many islands as the first game.


Gameplay: 9.958/10


This game is probably one of the best games I've ever played. The only problem with it is that some people don't think about talking to the guy to figure out how to fly the plane. There also could be more islands...Just so you know, you fly by pressing "Y", then pressing "M" a bunch of times.


Effort: 7.2454/10


Kelvyn didn't put too much effort into it, but he did build the control tower, GUI, islands, and the room behind where you spawn. I guess he put more effort into it than I thought.


Overall: 8.71113333


I completely think this should be on the first page, EVERY DAY! It's SO FUN! I just wish I could edit a little bit to add some more islands! Oh well, it's still amazing. (I reccomend crashing into the little town that's on the same island as the first runway :D)


*Want your game reviewed? PM greenball10 on ROBLOX, or tweet me! @Greenball10*

~~Greenball10

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like the information you offer in your articles.
I am fairly positive there likely to be informed a new stuff here than anyone else!
Thank you for this information.
For more about Roblox APK
Roblox APP
Roblox Codes
Roblox PS4

Post a Comment