7/11/11

Interview With pegasis9308

Question: As the owner of ROBLOX World Protection Corporation what plans do you have for the group?

Answer: Well I plan to form more closer relationships to our allies, especially those who are fighting the same cause we are which is to help bring peace, fun, and satisfacation to ROBLOX. That is one of our top priorities at the moment. I also plan to help teach some of the younger generation in the group that even though this is a virtual game, making war with other groups isn't a good way to solve anything. After all, it IS a kid-friendly game. Then they can carry it on to teach to other people.

Question: If ROBLOX World Protection Corporation ever became famous, how would you monitor all the activity?
Answer: Well I can't be on as much as I used to, but that's why I've put together some of the people I can trust fully (talking about the Managers of the group) to help moderate activity. And the rest of the monitoring has to be self-respect and courtesy between our members, by which would make us a great community.

Question:What kind of games do you like on ROBLOX?
Answer: I like games with simplicity and mystery such as Doom Caverns. I don't like too many games with tons of involvement and such. Just enough where it will keep you busy and keep it addicting.


Question: Seeing as ROBLOX World Protection Corporation is a group to help ROBLOX how do you intend on doing this?
Answer: Well, we've already helped tons. But I intend on helping more by reaching into the forums (currently where I see the most hate and flamming) to show people (especially new people to ROBLOX) that everything doesn't have to be about fighting and proving who is better and who isn't. We've already made quite a few members from the forums, those who I've seen do good (or attempt to do good) for the community.

Question:Have you ever heard of TheCurrentRobloxNews and if so what do you like/dislike about it?
Answer: I'm afraid I have not, but I will look into it. Sounds kinda interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment