7/17/11

Game review: Tsunami attack! By Jaredvaldez2

Hey, guys. Here's the third game review in a row... It's "Tsunami attack!" By jaredvaldez2.

Idea of the game: 0/10

This game is literally an exact copy of the game "Ball Pit", which died, with the exact same stages, and everything. The only thing jared added was the shop, which may have been there already too. I don't know because I'm not too familiar with "Ball Pit," but I did play it once, and got through all the stages, and there they were. Oh, and the only thing that had to do with a tsunami, was the word "wave" when it said something like "Get ready for the next wave, everyone!" The title picture even had some logo on it! I mean, really!

Gameplay: 0/10

Honestly, this is the easiest game I've ever played. I'm pretty sure he made the things that eat you, or as he may be calling them, sharks, even slower! Which is quite easy to do, I'm guessing. It also makes me mad that you can't get to the shop to easily without stepping on the red line in the middle, which is a conveyer belt that brings you to the "Play now" button! Just, a failure.

Effort: 1.2/10

The only effort I've seen was the shop, which was C-Framed to perfection. It just annoyed me, because it went uphill.

Overall: 0.4/10

This is honestly one of the worst games I've ever played, and a big reason is because it's completely copied!

*Want your game reviewed? PM greenball10 on ROBLOX!*

~~Greenball10

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The shop was in the ORIGNAL game by Her0z...

Unknown said...

I really like the information you offer in your articles.
Thank you for this information.
For more about Roblox APK
Roblox APP
Roblox Codes
Roblox PS4

Sadhana said...

Wow Nice Article Roblox Clothes,
Roblox Clothing,
Clothes In Roblox,
Roblox Shirt Template,
Roblox Admin,
Admin On Roblox,
Roblox Employees,
Roblox Moderators,

Post a Comment