7/16/11

Interview with Guavez!

Question 1: Why did you join ROBLOX?
I joined ROBLOX because of my cousin He is the one who told me about it.
Question 2: Do you ever post on the forum? If so, which topic do you post in?
I rarely post on the fourm.
Question 3: When did you join ROBLOX? What year was your favorite?
I had An Account Preivious to my account Now From 2006 My Favorite year was 2009
Question 4:  Will you be attending ROBLOX Rally 2011? Why or why not? 
No Because I am going away the Week Of It Otherwise I would be their 
Question 5: How did you choose your username?
My Username was my Nickname At The Time I choose It
Question 6: What is your favorite game on ROBLOX?
Survive The Disasters By TheFurryFox It's An Epic Game Go Check It Out :D

Question 7: Do you like building, scripting or just plain playing games? Why?
 Building Because when I build I feel Imagnative

Question 8: Do you like waffles, pancakes or french toast best?
 Pancakes FTW
Question 9: Do you enjoy the new ROBLOX updates? Why or why not?
Yes I think the updates are great. Expecpt For BC Games
Question 10:  How much do you want the trading system feature to come out?  Have you been looking forward to it since you got the notification?
I WANT IT TO COME OUT RIGHT NOW IM TIRED OF SCAMMING 
 Thank you!

~~Greenball10

1 comments:

Sadhana said...

Wow Nice Article Roblox Clothes,
Roblox Clothing,
Clothes In Roblox,
Roblox Shirt Template,
Roblox Admin,
Admin On Roblox,
Roblox Employees,
Roblox Moderators,

Post a Comment