7/19/11

Death Bridge

Hey!!! Sorry I haven't posted lately. I was out of town then I started a Tennis tournament!
Anyway i'm going to do a review on Death Bridge

Gameplay:
This game is ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! Its like a giant easy obby! Its just really fun and exciting to explore around in a world of death... ON BRIDGES! I do not know why this game gets such bad ratings because I really love it
Creativity:


This game has actually been around for a while and its one of the first of its kind! This game has ton of creatvity, theres even a secret passage that I found!
Detail:


Detail is AWESOME! The sky sort of sets the mood as fun, but evil (MUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)and its just really detailed for some reason, I think its the landscape, but the creativity in the lava puts it down -25 because its just thin red blocks, just like every other game with lava. BUT The ambient is set sort of redish so it brings it up to about a 83/
Fun:


Its really exciting when you have to run, jump, race, against the clock or you die. I mean, its a giant bridge falling apart, whats more fun then this game? But really, this game is one of the most fun i've played in a while!
Overall


This game is EPIC! I don't get how people cant like it. Ok so what you try to do is survive all these obstacles on a bridge and get to the end! The hard part is; its not easy. (LOL) and theres only 1 halfway point, so you might have to restart. Cheat: Near the beginning when you see the two walls with darkness, walk into one, fall down the ladder, go get illumina. TADA!


Find another version of this review HERE: http://robloxreviews.co.cc/ViewReview.php?ID=203
Anyway, I LOVE YOU!
Hint: There is some secret text in this artricle
Also buy some Current ROBLOX News stuff! http://www.cafepress.com/thecurrentROBLOXnews



If you found this comment BLARGH

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like the information you offer in your articles.
I am fairly positive there likely to be informed a new stuff here than anyone else!
Thank you for this information.
For more about Roblox APK
Roblox APP
Roblox Codes
Roblox PS4

Sean Malone said...




Hey guys! If you want a working Roblox hack tool, which gives you unlimited ROBUX and TICKETS, I will share it to you. Me and my friends have been using this for quite some time and I wanna share it to you!


CLICK HERE for THE ROBLOX cheat tool

CLICK HERE for THE ROBLOX cheat tool


Enjoy guys! RoBLOX ROCKS!

Post a Comment