7/13/11

Mining Tycoon by Defaultio - Game Review

Hello The Current Roblox Newsians. I'm Sonic with the next game review. Sorry I haven't posted in a while, stupid power outages.

I'm reviewing Defaultios Mining Tycoon, an excellent, ro-play game. In the game, you have to mine, the deeper you get, the more valuables you get. At first, you take the rocks, valuables things, and take them to the factory.

You get money for each rock thingy. As you get deeper, you upgrade your refinery, and use that to upgrade your rocks, and get more money out of them! You get a mineing cart for $2060 so you can get deeper easier (just for driving, nothing more). Want an easy $2600? buy the mining helmet and wear it in game! Click Here!

Here are some screenies...



Video
http://bit.ly/mZkEbe

I give it about a 9.75/10. It could use a bit more cleaning up, but it is a heck of a lot to play! Play it at Roblox.com. Have fun!

-S

3 comments:

ToothySquidMan said...

No offense, but i don't like this kind of review. Mine was better *Stares Intensely*

Unknown said...

nice i play roblox

Unknown said...

Me and my kids love Roblox. I also found it amusing that my eldest son found a way how to get free robux and now they spend a lot of their free time playing.For more details Roblox APK

Post a Comment