4/6/12

Dangerous Players

Other users of TCRN have told us that various admin accounts have been hacked.
I have so much to confess.

Suspect Nephew

I have been good friends with Patrick Murphy, or agenthunt77.  We have been friends in real life and on RoBLOX.  Only about a week ago he told me that he was Matt Dussek's nephew.

The Foolish Thing Matt Did

Unfortunatly, Matt told Patrick/agenthunt77 his password.  He did not know that this was dangerous, especially with Pat.  Pat/agenhunt77 hacked Matt's account, changing all of his places.  Matt was very angry, and had to start over.

What Worries Me

I'm afraid that Matt told Patrick other admin passwords, too.  What could have happened next?  What else, he hacked their accounts too.  Pat has always wanted a better RoBLOX, but I not sure this would be the solution.  I'll start questioning him.

For more details and other things Pat/agenthunt77 did, PM me on RoBLOX or Email me.

RoBLOX: bigdrybones