7/9/11

Roblox Theatre Game Review

Do you love theatres? I suggest you go to the Roblox Theatre! It's a game by Joshie7080 and is a very good theatre to visit. You could be in the control room and control the lights. Or you could be an actor and act on stage. You could see it all happen and sit in the comfy chairs! There is also a group for this theatre, you could click here to go to the group. If you want to visit this game, click here. If you want me to review a specific game, contact me through twitter or roblox. 
Rating of game: 9/10
Roblox Theatre

1 comments:

Maxwell Ghelan said...

Yes, I will make a game review. I just feel that this is an article I think people will like. Anyways, hello, my name is xLando and today I will 'tell' you about game studios, what they are, and how they work.roblox hack for robux

Post a Comment