6/30/11

The Pop Club Place Review

First off. I'd like to say this place is pretty decent. If you have Role Players in your server it is fun. Another bad thing is I've seen many OD'ers there. Now, It doesn't deserve the front page but It is more worthy than some of these other games. The creator only has a few free models. She did put time into it.

Effort 7/10
You can tell the creator put alot fo time into some of the objects. But others are just bricks thrown together. The whole map is a kind of small club that took maybe 1-5 days of building, and constant updates after that.

Creativity 5/10
I've seen many other clubs. It's not that big of an idea. I do like the thought she out into making the Pop Club text logo herself.

Gameplay 4/10
It isn't that fun unless your hanging out with friends or have actual RP'ers there. Some people bring up stuff they shouldn't, like online dating or cursing at others.

Overall 5/10
It's a unique game, voted better than other clubs like the IronInforcer's or Etc.

Suggestions:

• Make NPC's have dialog.

• Add more stuff, like in the IronInforcers it had a empty cup and you could fill it up with scripted drink machines.

• Give me some flour

If you have a place review quest PM me on roblox or tweet me @ToothySquidMan.

It's not chance; But choice that determines your destiny
-TSM

0 comments:

Post a Comment