6/29/11

Interview with Cheesety210!

Hey guys! It's my first interview!


Question 1: Why did you join ROBLOX?

I joined ROBLOX in 2009 and i joined because of the creativity put into ROBLOX, with the unlimited amounts of possibillities that ROBLOX has, its IMPOSSIBLE to get bored.

Question 2: Do you ever post in the forum? If so, what topic do you post in?

I have 2023 forum posts at the moment and i used to post in Off Topic until it got flooded with noobs and trolls. Now i mainly go in Roblox Talk

Question 3: When did you join ROBLOX? What year was your favorite?

I joined ROBLOX in 2009 (as i mentioned earlier) and I like 2010 the best because thats when they did a lot of changes to make the game better and very few of them were non-supported by users while a lot of updates recently have been upsetting users.

Question 4: Will you be attending ROBLOX Rally 2011? Why or why not?

I don't live near San Francisco, CA and I have to drive 20 hours somewhere else on the day of the ROBLOX Rally. Though i wish i could be there, i wont. I do hope they set up video camera's there so i can watch some of the events!

Question 5: How did you choose your username?

1. Cheese, i like cheese. 2. Tycoon (A username) was a person who helped me when i first started getting into computer games, so thats where the ty came from. 3. And when i was in kindergarten we had these contests every week where if you guess the closest number of Jelly beans (Or any other candy) you would get the whole thing! Two weeks in a row i won with 210 and it has been my favorite number ever sence, and later i won $210 dollars from guessing how many dollar bills were in the jar.

Question 6: What is your favorite game on ROBLOX?

My favorite game isn't the most popular, though it HAS made its way to the front page a couple times but gets about 2,000 visits a week regulary. I am a admin there but i do not abuse because i think it is nooby. It is called "Choose a clan build and fight" by Monkeydroid
http://www.roblox.com/Choose-a-clan-build-and-fight-SKY-CLAN-VIP-item?id=5384060
Also congratulations to Monkeydroid who just got 500,000 place visits and 100,000 profile views!

Question 7: Do you like building, scripting, or just plain playing games best? Why?

I do enjoy building a lot, I just love the creativity you can put into it! Im just starting to learn scripting, and i LOVE playing games..... as long as they're fun and epic. I mostly learned building from Justcescooby, who is the owner of my favorite group named "GOR" (Guardians Of ROBLOX), which is about a 400 member group and which i am a leader of!

Finally, question 8: Do you like waffles, pancakes or french toast best?

Waffles are EPICLY BEASTLY AWESOME!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment