6/29/11

Interview with Mystery3053

Hey, its boygrump again with another interview, this interview is with a long time ROBLOXian, he has seen a get portion of the evolution of ROBLOX, yet he is still playing strong like the day he first discovered ROBLOX, well I better not spoil the interview for you guys so here ya go.






Q1- When did you join ROBLOX?
A1- July 1, 2008

Q2- How did you become famous?
A2- I brought a whole bunch of my friends to my place and eventually more and more people began to come.

Q3- Who are your best friends on ROBLOX?
A3- I have alot!! My best friends are VirtualXV, zxzoom, QWA11, Latios677, Kell13, Joe173, Chandlers45, Secret52Boy, Karateperson, and Emogirl16661

Q4- Do you have any projects?
A4- Not really i'm currently relaxing and enjoying ROBLOX. I haven't thought of any good ideas for my places right now.

Q5- What are your basic talents outside and inside ROBLOX?
A5- Outside: Videogames, TaeKwonDo, VolleyBall, Texting my Friends, Wii Sports Bowling, (Perfect Game) and thats what I can think of right now. XD Inside: Building, Fighting, Using Gear, and if this is a talent hanging out. <_<

Q6- What do you do mostly on ROBLOX?
A6- I usually play with my friends on some old games I used to play long ago like Archipelagic Peace or Ninja Temple Training Dojo.

Q7- Do you like the new ROBLOX Features?
A7- A little bit. I do miss old ROBLOX like in 08. The new ROBLOX features are more efficient, but I find it a bit slower to find things because i'm not use to it.

1 comments:

Sean Malone said...




Hey guys! If you want a working Roblox hack tool, which gives you unlimited ROBUX and TICKETS, I will share it to you. Me and my friends have been using this for quite some time and I wanna share it to you!


CLICK HERE for THE ROBLOX cheat tool

CLICK HERE for THE ROBLOX cheat tool


Enjoy guys! RoBLOX ROCKS!

Post a Comment