6/29/11

Interview with Liama517 (Blog Owner)


Hello, its boygrump here with another interview, but this time it was with the one and only creator of this very blog, Liama517!






Q1- When did you join ROBLOX?
A1- In 07 on an account (Liam) that got deleted. liama517 was made on 1/20/2009

Q2- Why did you start a ROBLOX Blog?
A2- I had a YouTube news channel and the blog eventually followed.

Q3- Who are your best friends on ROBLOX?
A3- It's hard to choose but I've known piano22,ruger392,gufix,rutgerultimate, and greatgoth911 forever and they always help me out.

Q4- Do you have any projects?
A4- No, I am currently out of ideas.

Q5- What are your basic talents outside and inside ROBLOX?
A5- In real life I can play guitar and piano, on ROBLOX I can script and play games =D

Q6- Do you collect hats?
A6- No.
Thank you for your time Liama517
-Boygrump

0 comments:

Post a Comment