6/29/11

Game Review: Brickbuilder74's Hide and Seek - Elite

This is my first review, so I did it on Brickbuilder74's Hide and Seek - Elite.

This is an awesome game. It has many different maps. These aren't chosen randomly, the players vote on a map and the highest voted map is the used map. This isn't always the greatest thing, but it is a cool feature that is not in many (none that I know of) Hide and Seek games.

Here are some screen shots that I got in the game with BB74!


1. Big screen TV, on of the maps.


2. Big teddy bear... I was hiding in it!!!!


3. Me getting caught by the IT, the office map.


4. Me hanging with BB74. He was AFK the whole time I was there though. On top of BB, Liama, the owner of TCRN.


5. Me in the cave map.

I love this game, and you can follow me when I am it it. My RBLX username is sonic1263123. I love playing this game, even with other users. I would totally recommend this game to almost anyone. Have fun!

Rating: 4/5
The game has glitches, and does not work right sometimes. Otherwise, it a GREAT game!

-Sonic

0 comments:

Post a Comment