6/29/11

Interview with ScoutyWouty


Hey, Boygrump here again, I got an interview with the most famous badge maker on ROBLOX yeah that is right, ScoutyWouty, so here ya go, the interview of badges :D
Q1- When did you join ROBLOX?
A1- 2009

Q2- Why did you start making your badge hunts?
A2- I saw RME's badge hunt, and saw an ad for an epic face.

Q3- Who are your best friends on ROBLOX?
A3- J99dude, spongebobworldonline, lion2323, tiger12289, Jewelycat.

Q4- Do you have any projects?
A4- Crystal Cavern

Q5- What are your basic talents outside and inside ROBLOX?
A5- Photo editing

Q6- Do you collect hats?
A6- ): hats.

Q7- What is your favorite feature on ROBLOX?
A7- A better question would be what is my LEAST favorite feature, which is the archive feature.

1 comments:

Sean Malone said...




Hey guys! If you want a working Roblox hack tool, which gives you unlimited ROBUX and TICKETS, I will share it to you. Me and my friends have been using this for quite some time and I wanna share it to you!


CLICK HERE for THE ROBLOX cheat tool

CLICK HERE for THE ROBLOX cheat tool


Enjoy guys! RoBLOX ROCKS!

Post a Comment