6/29/11

Interview with BrickBuilder74

Hey, its boygrump here with his first interview with Brickbuilder74
Brickbuilder74 is a very experienced and famous ROBLOXian that has experienced almost every thing on ROBLOX



Q1-  When did you join ROBLOX?
A1-
6/23/2008


Q2- Do you have any current projects or upcoming projects?


A2- Well, my current project is Hide and Seek Elite. I will keep working at it to get it perfect. When I do get it perfect, I will continue working on it to add awesome features and other suggestions people have given me.


Q3- What do you do mostly on ROBLOX?



A3- I build and script mostly. I also spend a lot of time roaming the site and playing the games in my favorites.
Q4- Do you take advantage of the new ROBLOX Features?


A4- Well, I do not take advantage of them. I use them for ideas and for my own use.


Q5- Who are you top 3 favorite admins?


A5- I only have two favorite admins; they are the nicest admins. My two favorites are Reesemcblox and Telamon. I personally think many of the other admins are too into their work and are no fun/nice.


Q6- Who are you main friends on ROBLOX?


A6- No particular order: Cisco64, BCGames, Panduz, Zamsongod, ToothySquidMan, Balle, Copy, Andymewborn, and Dogzilla1010. I have many other best friends, but these are my best friends that I know the best and hang out with the most.


Thank you Brickbuilder74


-Boygrump

1 comments:

Sean Malone said...




Hey guys! If you want a working Roblox hack tool, which gives you unlimited ROBUX and TICKETS, I will share it to you. Me and my friends have been using this for quite some time and I wanna share it to you!


CLICK HERE for THE ROBLOX cheat tool

CLICK HERE for THE ROBLOX cheat tool


Enjoy guys! RoBLOX ROCKS!

Post a Comment