6/29/11

Interview with Briguy9876 (Mod)

    This is my first interview with an actual worker at ROBLOX, so here is the interview



Q1- When did you join ROBLOX?
A1- July 1st, 2007

Q2- Why did you want to become a Mod?
A2- Funny thing is, I really didn't *want* to be a mod. When
I was asked a while ago to be on the forum mod team (when forum mods were regular, volunteer users) I never really expressed that I wanted to be a mod. But when I was asked
to come back again to be a "real" mod, my motivation was
being able to moderate the site I've been playing for many
years.

Q3- Who are your best friends on ROBLOX?
A3- The other mods of course! I interact with a lot of the users outside of Roblox though.

Q4- Do you have any projects?
A4- I'm more of an idea person. I get a crazy place idea in my mind and proceed to design, but places hardly get past the design phase.

Q5- What are your basic talents outside and inside ROBLOX?
A5- Programming and improvisation.

Q6- How many images do you approve on average in 24 hours?
A6- 400+

Q7- What is your favorite feature on ROBLOX?
A7- All the tools made to make games so much more fun (GUI's, dialog system, ect)

Thanks Briguy9876

-Boygrump

0 comments:

Post a Comment