6/30/11

Interview with TheGamer101

Hey, this is another interview coming to you from Boygrump, this is an interview with the most popular sword fighter himself, yeah that is right TheGamer101.




Q1- When did you join ROBLOX?
A1- 14 Feb 2009

Q2- Why did you start making games?
A2- Not really sure. I think I just did it out of boredom.

Q3- Who are your best friends on ROBLOX?
A3- I would probably leave someone out if I answered this question :o

Q4- Do you have any projects?
A4- At the moment? I am working on something but I kinda lost my motivation on it.

Q5- What are your basic talents outside and inside ROBLOX?
A5- Outside roblox = Walking , talking , eating and sleeping. (You did say basic :P) Inside roblox = Some scripting and some building. 

Q6- Do you collect hats?
A6- Yeah. I collect #101 LimitedU items.

Q7- What is your favorite feature on ROBLOX?
A7- Not really sure... I do know that the feature I want the most at the moment is the trading system though.

-Boygrump

4 comments:

avery.collicott said...

TG101 is awesome!

liama517 said...

@avery.collicott Yep.

Anonymous said...

TheGamer101 would never say this it's fake

Infact do you even have any proof he had said this?

Sean Malone said...




Hey guys! If you want a working Roblox hack tool, which gives you unlimited ROBUX and TICKETS, I will share it to you. Me and my friends have been using this for quite some time and I wanna share it to you!


CLICK HERE for THE ROBLOX cheat tool

CLICK HERE for THE ROBLOX cheat tool


Enjoy guys! RoBLOX ROCKS!

Post a Comment