8/10/11

Taurian Warrior Review (New Poster)

~Taurian Warrior Review~
Well, for starters I personally think that this hat is very unique and that for the complex design and detail, the price is too low for it. Usually when you see a hat like this it's from 100-1000R$. When I saw this hat I thought that it had amazing design and the non-essential details really add to it. At the time I am writing this it only has 794 buys.

~Design~ 8.5/10
I do not know why but it really catches my attention. It does for several other ROBLOXians I've questioned about this hat.

~Popularity~ 5/10
Only 794 buys so far? I think ROBLOX can do better.

P.S. I am a new poster to TCRN my name on ROBLOX is Shadowseeker213.






1 comments:

Suji said...

Design Clothes For Your Roblox Avatar,
Design Roblox Clothes,
Roblox Clothes,

Post a Comment