8/2/11

Interview with RangeMeludE

Hey ChaosVader here with my first post and interview.Here is an interview with a very famous builder.




                                                  RangeMeludE




Q1-When did you join ROBLOX?
A1- 07/11/08

Q2-What is your favorite feature on ROBLOX?
A2- Basically everything that has something to do with places (Gui, Data Persistance, badges etc.).

Q3-Who are your best friends on ROBLOX?
A3- Currently only BCGames, I have more good friends on Roblox but I really have the most contact with BCG. Most of my other good friends quit. Some of these were scythedonut, TheBeast14 and PlatinumEpic.

Q4-What are your basic talents outside and inside ROBLOX?
A4- Graphic Designing: Logos, posters and signposting etc.

Q5-Do you collect hats?
A5- No, I just buy every hat I like.

Q6-What do you do mostly on ROBLOX?
A6- Foruming and building.

Q7-What was your inspiration to start making games?
A7- Other Role-Playing games. When I started making games I copied ideas from other games, I don't do that anymore. I currently use my imagination to create a nice and original result.

Q8-What would you say is the best game you have made?
A8- The Lords of Range's Cape.

Q9-How long have you been making games?
A9- Since the day I joined.


2 comments:

IBarrageI said...

Could of added more questions. other than that. Good first post.

RobloxFox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment