8/10/11

Secret Agent Shades Review


~Secret Agent Shades Review~
5,913 sold. Theses popular sunglasses are wanted by many ROBLOXians, but for some ROBLOXians it's too expensive even for BC-OBC ROBLOXians. I personally think these are TOO overpriced. I think they should have sold it for about 475R$. For some people it's like they only gave a penny away. I have a pair myself but it took about 1 month and a half to save up to buy it. So if your looking for a good pair of shades buy these.

~Design~ 3/10
It has a very simple design but many people are attracted to them.

~Popularity~ 10/10
I'm sure at least 95% of ALL active members want these shades, but for most it's too expensive.



1 comments:

Suji said...

Design Clothes For Your Roblox Avatar,
Design Roblox Clothes,
Roblox Clothes,

Post a Comment