8/6/11

Game review: Your age on ROBLOX [NBC] by shooter01!

Hey everyone. This game is probably most known by BC only game players, but there is an NBC version. It's the game where the script automatically tells you how old your ROBLOXian is.


Idea of the game: 10/10

This is the first actual game where the script tells you how old you are. I've seen some fake obbies, saying "1F J00 G3T D1S F@R, UR FR0M o6! G()()D J0B!" This is a very great idea, because some people just don't want to post on the forum for no reason, to find out when their character was "Born," and then find out what day today is, and do all the math. This game just makes it so much simpler!

Gameplay: 1.1543/10

This game ABSOLUTELY SUCKS when it comes to gameplay. The only really cool things are the statue of him, and the meter, which says "New, old, ancient, etc" And now even the meter is broken in NBC. What makes it worse, is I once told some people in a server how to get the swords and guns out of their arenas, and now EVERYONE IS DOING THAT! (I blame myself.) Now I can't even get to the meter without some NUB spawnkilling me! I don't understand AT ALL why he has the arenas in that place, because no one uses them! BLAH!

Effort: 6.7/10

Well, not great when it comes to effort. The thing that brought him from a 2.1 to a 6.7, is scripting the...script... The 2.1 part of his complete 6.7 is -- 0.9 - Scripting his meter, WHICH I REPEAT, IS BROKEN. And 1.2 -- Making the statue of himself. Not much in the place, other than scripts and a statue. Oh wait a minute, I guess there is. I just NEVER COUNT FREE MODELS AS SOMETHING! He has free model balls, free model weapons, a free model SKATEPARK, a free model arena for swordfighting and shooting, and I'm guessing most of the museum is a free model too. (Haven't been in there yet.)

Overall: 5.95143333 /10

Meh, I'm not really impressed -- Scratch that. I'm NOT impressed with anything except for the scripting in this place. Some really new ROBLOXians, like the ones 200 days and less, are literally killing everyone who is fair, nice, and NORMAL. Those people are pretty much '09ers and earlier. We don't kill anyone. Some people in the middle only kill new people, only kill old people, or only kill for revenge. Blah. Dumb game.


*Want your game reviewed? PM me, Greenball10 on ROBLOX, or @Greenball10 on Twitter!*

~~Greenball10

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like the information you offer in your articles.
I am fairly positive there likely to be informed a new stuff here than anyone else!
Thank you for this information.
For more about Roblox APK
Roblox APP
Roblox Codes
Roblox PS4

Post a Comment