10/30/11

Winter Competition

Winter Retexture Competition!
This competition will be about an amount of retextures.
Your retexture will be winter-ish, I will review it and post daily about the ones I like.
I am hoping to see many, lots. They will be sent to my email Zakarywilson@hotmail.co.uk and you will have a deadline of till wednesday. Wednesday the contest will be closed, 12:00 GMT.
To give you an idea I made a bunch myself.
Check out this set for ideas: http://www.roblox.com/My/Sets.aspx
I am waiting for your lovely retextures, spend as long as you can.
It will be sent to brighteyes if you win and she might or might not publish it.
The Robux Prize is 400 ROBUX. It's from my account. :P


3 comments:

Michaelverycool2 said...

Uh, we can't look at the set, we just get sent to our My Sets page. So, it didn't work.

DiskDigger Tool said...

great:)RobloxPC
RobloxPCRobloxMusicIds
RobloxMusicIds

Unknown said...

Thanks for information
Roblox XBox 360 Game

Roblox Char Codes

Roblox Redeem Codes

Roblox Hack Generator

Roblox Apk Download

Roblox PS4

Roblox Hack Codes

Roblox Vip Pass

Roblox Radio Codes

Post a Comment