10/2/11

Hi I'm Zakary99.

Hi I'm Zakary99!

Hi, I'm Zakary99, the new Staff Member for TCRN. I am gonna be working here for a while, till I resign anyway! :P I am the Graphic Designer. I post about how to make things like how to make certain decal - Tutorials, I may post tutorials about more than just Graphic Designing though. I am a friendly guy, when you're on the write side of me. If not, good luck. :P

I am not very boring, my Twitter is @Zakary99, go ahead, follow it. :D

On YouTube I'm Zakaryw99.
My real name is Zakary Wilson. I am on Roblox same name Zakary99. Always the same :P Unless I choose some weird names, which I'd tell you on Twitter if you tweeted me. :P

Sincerly,
Zakary99

3 comments:

Sadhana said...

Roblox Front Page Games
Roblox Games
Roblox Players

Front Page On Roblox
Roblox Game Naming

Suji said...


Roblox Gear Codes
Change Roblox Name
Free Gear Items
Change Roblox Name
Roblox Free Gear Codes
Change Roblox Username
Find Free Gear Codes
Roblox

Sean Malone said...




Hey guys! If you want a working Roblox hack tool, which gives you unlimited ROBUX and TICKETS, I will share it to you. Me and my friends have been using this for quite some time and I wanna share it to you!


CLICK HERE for THE ROBLOX cheat tool

CLICK HERE for THE ROBLOX cheat tool


Enjoy guys! RoBLOX ROCKS!

Post a Comment